Les laboratoires en Ukraine, …    by Observateur… 6 Jun 2022, 16:21
Ukraine - Points faibles des …    by Aristide ba… 1 Jun 2022, 10:42
Mali: Comment Macron fera chu…    by Aristide ba… 30 May 2022, 10:09
Le sénateur Français Christia…    by Aristide ba… 17 May 2022, 8:04
Morceau choisi: Frantz Fanon    by sam kehi,le… 28 Apr 2022, 18:29
Racisme en Ukraine : les blan…    by Observateur… 2 Apr 2022, 14:20
... autres recents topics

Quand la connaissance est devenu kryptonite

Qui sommes-nous? d'où venons-nous? L'Histoire de l'Afrique, par les Africains.
Beauté Nubienne
Son Excellence
Son Excellence
Quand la connaissance est devenu kryptonite

Message par Beauté Nubienne » déc. 15, 13 9:42 am

WHEN KNOWLEDGE BECAME KRYPTONITE

http://daghettotymz.com/current/krypton ... onite.html

SECTIONZ
1) Overview
2) Chronology
.1 - The Nine Periodz of Civilization & the Four Golden Ages
.2 - The Earliest City
.3 - Genetic Geographics
3) The Invasion Beginz
.1 - The Destruction of Black Civilization
.2 - The Making of the Half-rikan: the Beginning of Self Hate
.3 - The Great Migration
.4 - Biblical Ramificationz
.5 - Afrika Occupied & Plagiarized
4) Solutionz
5) Foundation

OVERVIEW
TRANSITION 13
We knew not; We studied; We learned all there was to know; We taught others. Then we forgot what we had learned; And then we forgot that we had forgotten. Now we are taught (By those who where once taught by us) Knowledge (That we already had). So... We study. We learn all there is to know. We teach others. Will we forget...AGAIN?
xxxxx — by Asa Hilliard

The purpose of this piece is to never forget. I say this as my opening statement because it is evident the majority of us have. "Forgotten what?", you may ask. How Afrikan people fell from grace to the level of cellar-dwellerz on the socio-, eco-, and most important, spiritual- planes long enough for the world — including ourselves — to believe this is how Afrikanz have alwayz been!

Thingz are not the way they are simply because they are. There's the ancient Djhuitic principle called, 'Cause and Effect' where every cause has its effect and every effect has its cause. We've all had that conversation where we're told we come from a lineage of great King and Queenz, but when I would follow with the question, "how did we lose it?", the discussion goes into lyrical bewilderment — and that's on a good day! Most come to an abrupt halt when left with the realization that somehow, we just -effed up. This is unsatisfactory to me. How did we -eff up?!

I know there are many who came to the same roadblock which led to most relinquishing this part of history to the vault of mystery. I can attest it would have remained for me had it not been for the phenomenal work by Master Historian and Author of The Destruction of Black Civilization, Chancellor Williams.

The premise of this piece is interwoven with this book as well as with Ivan Van Sertima's book, They Came Before Columbus. Saying this, some may think this is a racist piece. I'll say it's more racial than racist, for it seemz everyone knowz and/or benefits from the historical secret except Afrikanz, globally. This is the nature of this piece where we'll deal with how we descended and bring it to todayz standardz analyzing why we continue to remain at the bottom.

You may ask 'why discuss this now? After all, we have a Black President!' While many salvage this as a great leap in the stride for racial equality, the larger facet of this problem showz we've entered one of the last few phases before 'Transition 13' becomes reality.

In order for Our-story to survive, we must truly experience Sankofa, — to go back, or look inward (our inner-conscience) — or in this case, retrieve the history of our legacy. Interestingly enough, YT has knowingly or unknowingly preserved much of it, we just need to learn how to look, analyze, and decipher. We must know first, what we had, then how we lost it, then reveal the parties accountable; was it happenstance through migration, or was it taken through violent acts of war? For us to truly know who we are as Afrikan people, we need to be aware of what other races have historically done in hopes of erasing any and everything of Afrikan significance.

The system of Global White Supremacy (GWS) have effectively proven one can enslave the mindz of a race 100 generationz by simply rewriting the history books. And although whitefolk are at the core of this inhumane atrocity, I dare to say they've almost been given exclusive blame. To a fault of their own, many are not aware of the asian and arabic influence most notably because of the level of cruelty they used and continue using.

In this new era some may refer to as the dawn of Aquarius, the historical and chronological impact race relationz have had on the peoples of this planet need be brought to the table. This, I believe, is the only way Afrikan people can both heal and identify the culprits guilty for the delay in our healing.

Many of our people have been duped into believing what happened in the past is over. I seriously beg to differ. If that is so, why are we still at rock-bottom in every field of Drs. Neely Fuller, Jr and Francess Cress-Welsing's own '10 Areas of People Activity' — 10APA for short — (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, sex, religion, war, and health)?? It is because history has continued to repeat itself simply because we Afrikanz have yet to go back and retrieve (again, Sankofa) our true story.

In the same breath, multiculturalizm serves as the perfect covert detour to Afrikan liberation with the rising climb in interracial communionz and illusionary convictionz we live in a world of equal standing — not to mention the backlash one receives when wanting to talk about the history of race relationz. The masses simply wish us to forget and move on; an act impressed on Afrikan people globally, but you won't hear of it when speaking of the so-called jewish holocaust, and I can understand.

Why? Because you simply cannot put a dollar-amount on Afrikan Diasporic Reparationz. It would have to be a multiplicity of blank checks from all beneficiaries from the enslavement and occupation of Afrika and all of her descendants — ie, the IMF (International Monetary Fund), WHO (World Health Organization), world Banks, and all european, asian, and arab nationz, to name a few.

In addition, there are countless diversionz in place. Simply put, as a young comrad told me, "Hedz spend too much time on Facebook instead of havin' a book in their face! They waste time on MySpace but ain't even in control of their space! All this (and more) are methodz that can lead to a re-manifestation of 'Transition 13'.

The saying, 'History for history's sake,' comes to mind when I think of this seldom-discussed topic because I believe the average person may feel this does not pertain to them. "This is for the intellectualz," intimidated ones may think. On the contrary, Afrikan people suffer collectively! Whether you're in Brooklyn or Somalia, we're all experiencing some type of suppression that stemz from the dayz when the Nile Valley was invaded. But again, this is foreign to most of our people, further proving how effective trans-ethnic colonializm has been.

See Afrikanz, this is more than me spitting out historical facts to add to your mental arsenal to go out and have meaningless debates with other so-called 'conscious' hedz. As our legacy continues to be compromised through assimilation, brainwash, and basically being, as writer Suzar pointed out, "blacked-out through whitewash," our very existence is in serious jeopardy!

Puttin' it bluntly, Malcolm and MLK have been dead going on 50 yearz now which meanz the youth of the 1970-80s are soon approaching the role of Elder. Todayz youth (Generation Next) are barely (if at all) cognizant of the Civil Rights and Black Power Movements, respectively. They have even less comprehension to our legacy than Generation X, and if nothing is put in place to preserve our story, 'Transition 13' will manifest yet again — only this time could be fatal!

http://daghettotymz.com/current/krypton ... onite.html
Dernière modification par Beauté Nubienne le déc. 15, 13 9:44 am, modifié 1 fois.
L'argent n'a pas d'odeur mais ça se sent quand on n'en a pas !

Répondre